Saturday, November 10, 2007

OH NO YOU DIDN'T- YES, YES I DID.






Yes- Yes I did. I chopped off all of my hair. You can see how long it was in some of my trash the dress shots. I cut it to donate it to the Pantene Greater Lengths campaign.
What does Mikey say about it? Not "good work- you did something nice for some one else"... Not- "I love your new hair- come here you sexy thing you"... but "It looks like someone took a weed whacker to the back of your head." (It's longer in the front than in the back)
Every time he does something I don't like- I threaten him with turning my head so he can see the back. Ha. I'm such a bitch.
I'll post pics of my new do when I get back to my own computer soon. :)

P.S. If you are making my recipes, please let me know by posting comments- good or bad- I want opinions and thoughts. Even helpful tips and improvements!
I've got some super stuff on the dockets for this week so check back soon, check back often. And remember, eat well and be well my friend.

No comments: