Saturday, November 10, 2007

PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE (1)

So- on my quest to make the perfect knock off Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte, I've seen many recipes. Below is one... I'm still perfecting. I have a better one that I'm currently working on. WHATEVER YOU DO- Don't buy the Pumpkin Pie creamer from the grocery store (belch). Nasty.

It's a lot easier to make if you have a recipie, by making it at home, you'll also save a lot of money! If you already have an espresso maker: (this is for a small)
1 shot espresso
3 pumps of Da Vinci Gourmet Pumpkin Pie Syrup
12 oz. steamed milk (whole or skim)
whipped cream (optional)
If you want a medium, just do 2 shots of espresso, 4 pumps of syrup and 16 oz of steamed milk. For a Large, it's 3 shots of espresso, 5 pumps of syrup and 24 oz of steamed milk.

If you don't have and espresso maker, simply make 1 cup of strong coffee. (I like using french vanilla flavored the best)

Like I said- it's a start but I'm working on a better one for you- involving real pumpkin! ooooooooooooooh!

No comments: